Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Exams looming!



So, I am taking my exam in less than a month now: what a scary but exciting thought! I think I'm nearly ready but I'm taking a few extra lessons in preparation for the exam so that I don't completely freak out, especially at the enchainements! What I need now is some really focused, dare I say it harsh, correction to make sure I'm as prepared as possible. I'm trying really hard to take everything on board, but it's harder than it looks.


Amusingly, my dance teacher, having said she would prefer to put me into the exam with adults (as the examiner would be more likely to be more forgiving of any mistakes and if she put me in with younger girls the examiner would assume I was also a teenager) has entered me along with 2 sixteen year olds! I am not quite sure what to make of that. I think it might be a compliment. I shan't speak too soon!




1 comment: